Saturday, December 13, 2008

'Tis the Season

All day long frazzled shoppers enter our store not knowing where to begin to find the right gift. With so many scents and candle lines to choose from, the selection process can be overwhelming. Given a price range and a one sentence description of the gift recipient or a preferred fragrance, we can generally find a gift in less than 5 minutes in the shop. (You're welcome to send us an email and we can help you find a gift on our website!) Since many of you will, unfortunately, not be able to make it to our candle shop in Annapolis, Maryland, we created a list of our top 5 gifts for under $50. Click here for complete details.

If you're fortunate enough to be able to splurge on something over $50, my favorite picks would be either the Le Cherche Midi CT01 Balsam Candle or the classic Rigaud Cypres Demi candle. Both are absolutely stunning and well worth the indulgence.

At the end of the day, be sure to take some time to slow down and enjoy the fragrance of your favorite holiday candle.

Happy Holidays from all of us at Candles Off Main!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan!

I just wanted to say that my mom and I are enjoying our candle purchases from this weekend! I bought that Voluspa Black collection at the last minute for my sister, but now I want to keep it! And the pine cone one smells wonderful too!