Friday, September 12, 2008

A Glorious Day


Today is the first day of my blog. I'm new to this, so please bear with me. I've rarely read a blog, no nothing about blogs, but nonetheless, feel the need to blog. So here I am... It's been a long day ending with screaming kids. Not the best way to end the day, so after I tuck the little ones in bed, I resort to one of my favorite scents - Anthousa's Cypress candle. For some reason, and I know this sounds strange, but this fragrance just makes me happy. I don't know why it does, but I love that it does, and I need a little happy right now. I've surrounded myself in this wonderful fragrance, with 4 candles instead of my typical lone candle. They are beautiful to look at, gorgeous to smell, the scent has erased my day and I've finally created the blog that has taken me 2 years to get to! At the end of it all, it's been a glorious day.

No comments: